A day in the life of...

...the inner rumblings.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

trust...

who posted? Kristine |

there are days that we wonder why Jesus is allowing circumstances as they are. they don't make sense. they seem too much. maybe they are too much. they're overwhelming. how can we possibly take one more thing. and yet, deep down, we cling to the truth that He will NEVER give us more than we can handle. and, ALL things work together for the good of those that love Him.

and, as followers, we choose to confidently walk in these truths from the Father. He has plans. He has good in store for us. He sees so much more than we do. He knows us. He knows our needs. He knows what will refine us and make us more like Him. we simply need to follow and trust. He loves us and He has a plan. follow. trust.

"Only by walking with God can we hope to find the path that leads to life. That is what it means to be a disciple. After all—aren’t we “followers of Christ”? Then by all means, let’s actually follow him. Not ideas about him. Not just his principles. Him. " --Eldredge

2 responses:

NomadatHeart said...

Yes dear. I'm with you. My heart has felt so heavy all afternoon. But I'm praying. Praying with you. May Jesus keep you as you're in the midst of the struggle. Love you more than I can say!!! c.

iris said...

This too is my hearts strongest desire, to truly follow him, know him, love him, be one with him. I pray my faith, my desire, my will, my love will be stronger tomorrow than it was today, and stronger the next day than it will be tomorrow. I want more. So much more. Of HIM.

Subscribe