A day in the life of...

...the inner rumblings.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

its good, very good...

who posted? Kristine |

its so, so good to be home. the sun is shining and has been shining since I pulled in to town?!! who knew the sun could shine for so many days straight?? it does wonders for my soul. I knew I was deficient, but I didn't realise just how bad I guess.

the girls all went down to Kenai over the weekend, and relaxed by the river. we had this great little house with a big deck and lots of sun on the deck, so we just soaked. it was still a little chilly, so we could be found, in our sleeping bags, faces to the sky, loving God's creation, live and in person! so therapeutic. we made the best steaks ever, celebrated Anna's birthday and ate way too much junk food.

the week is quickly passing and it seems like I've hardly had time to catch my breath. my house is a wreck and in desperate need of cleaning up after the storm of moving home. my heart is at peace, there is rest and much fulfillment. God is good.

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

Ah. Goodness. And rest. I'm so glad your heart is resting. The peace is just oozing out of you. :o) And I'm not kidding. I love you!! You're the best.

Subscribe