A day in the life of...

...the inner rumblings.

Monday, October 13, 2008

here's to you, Marj!

who posted? Kristine |

so, I was wondering around some blogs tonight and kind of got stuck, musing through Marijke's blogs. they're just good. really good. I wonder where she gets this stuff, how its inspired, why its so awesome, and why can't I do it to?! I don't blog much, but when I go read Marijke's, I'm inspired. I want to write more, I want to dream, I want to come up with cool, fun, creative posts. it makes me want to write. and yet, do I have time? hm.

hopefully this winter, when life slows down a bit and I travel south and quit my job, maybe then? who knows. we'll see.

got any inspiration for me?

for now, its all too deep, too raw, too close to blog about.

:)

2 responses:

the author said...

often i find myself jealous of other's creative giftings.... but then i'm reminded that mine is unique, and it's here somewhere even when I don't feel it or see results of it! :) keep searching/working and enjoy the crap out of the journey!

rachelslab said...

Hey Kris -- I just found your blog and it was good catching up with you a bit. good stuff! = )

Subscribe