A day in the life of...

...the inner rumblings.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

past lessons

who posted? Kristine |

so, I was going back today, re-reading some of my posts from last April and May. remembering the winter in Juneau, the smoke in the Capitol, the questions, the ponderings...reading about how I had so many questions about where God was taking me, what was next, how I would know, what would become of me.

there are definitely still some of those same questions, but mostly, I just need to say that today, here, in this place, I have so much peace. I guess I can't fully see how its all tied together, but to think of all that has happened this year and all that God has taught me, is pretty awesome! to see how far I've come, how much I've been stretched and to now see the rest that is here...well, its just worthy of mentioning! God is just really good and knows my heart, my needs, my dreams, my desires so, so much better than I do. and, I'm grateful!

0 responses:

Subscribe