A day in the life of...

...the inner rumblings.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tendency to growth...

who posted? Kristine |

this is a week of training for me. internship. counseling. seeing into other people's lives. watching God reveal truth and change lives. its pretty incredible. and intimidating. it immediately causes me to ask questions about myself. to begin introspection, yet again. right when I thought I had relaxed a bit and was able to quit over-analyzing my own life and heart just a bit, well, its back, full swing. but, I think its ok. I want to know truth. I want to have a free heart. I hate baggage. and of course, we all have it. but it seems its really more just a matter of understanding what that baggage is so Jesus can come in and clean it up, we can forgive and we can keep walking through life, caring for other people well. it really doesn't need to be so complicated like I often try to make it.

thats just a small part. the rest? well. its showing me more of what I know of my own heart, my own desires, dreams and ideas. but, that dosn't change where I am today, what I've been called to for now. and in that, I must rest. I must trust. I must commit those things to the Fathers heart to worry about. "fret not, it tends only to evil doing." really? evil doing? just for fretting? got it. trust. lean. rely. delight. be confident. commit. rest. be still. patiently lean. trust. trust. trust. its all right there and its all pretty clear.

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

keep posting. :)

Subscribe