A day in the life of...

...the inner rumblings.

Monday, April 14, 2008

its time...

who posted? Kristine |

its over. they're headed home. the ferry is starting to fill up each morning as the city empties of the law makers, lobbyist and staffers. its been a quick 90 days and we're all glad to be headed home.


as I wrap up the last few things that need to be done from this end of my job, I continue to ask questions about the future. what is God saying? where is He calling me to? is there really change coming? or is it just the discontentment derived from the endless rainy days in Juneau? is God changing my heart, preparing me for something new, something different? as I process through all the questions that rage through my mind, I have to wonder about the big picture. what am I created for? what does God see as the best direction for me? what about the dreams that I believe are from Him, yet are still hanging in limbo? will they ever be fulfilled? or, did I miss something? did I not get the right dreams? perhaps I picked up someone else's along the way? 

no. I don't think I did. they're there for a purpose, for a time. and, for some reason, that time is not yet. there is more to learn. there is more to grow in. there is more to be exposed to. there is more to know.

there is more. soon it will be time.

0 responses:

Subscribe